There Is A Void Forming There Is A Void Forming

I wasn't really sure how I felt about this, when I first heard it.

The atmosphere and general sound of the whole thing is somewhat creepy, and very powerful. Very befitting of the tag "insanity".

It's certainly interesting, and I like the sound of it, not sure it'll be something I listen to regularly, though, just because of the volume and feel of the thing.

I've liked your stuff for quite a while, and this, while a change, did not disappoint.

Thanks.

Winter Lands Winter Lands

I'm liking the feel and mood, quite winter-y. Almost slightly mechanical.

The chords that came in at 0:54 definitely remind me of Final Fantasy 8's world map theme, Blue Fields.

The looping could definitely use a little bit of work, but it's better than a lot of things I've heard.

Necrosis Necrosis

That drum pattern near the end sounds very familiar. Is it the one from The Silver Monster?

It was very nice. I really like the way you manage to use piano so well in this type of music.

One of my favourite artists for sure.

Lapse responds:

Y'know, it might be. I can't quite recall. Perhaps an early version of it. I do remember putting this and that track together around the same time.

Summer Fall Summer Fall

The fact that this isn't very well recorded actually gives it a nice touch.

I like it.

Down to Earth. Down to Earth.

See, I would've liked this if I didn't already know that it was entirely samples, or just plain stolen. Whichever it is. I have a song that is exactly the same as this on my iPod, except it had more at the start. Don't upload samples.

her0n responds:

You mean the gong hits and soundscapes? Yah that was mine, don't make accusitions that you can't back up.

Unknown Corners Unknown Corners

I really liked this. The only way this could be improved would be with better virtual sounds. It looped great and it did give a fairly ominous feel. Not quite as dark as it could have been, but still, very nice. Keep up the great work!

Echoes from the Stars Echoes from the Stars

Absolutely amazing. This has been one of my favourites for a long time now, and I feel that I needed to leave a review.

atmos929NG responds:

that's definitely a compliment :). Thank you.

Setarip Ecaps Setarip Ecaps

After having this song for a long time, and wondering what the weird name of it meant, I finally realized that it is backwards.

I didn't even notice, until now.

Solisio responds:

Haha, yeah. Most of my songs are really stupid riddle-ish type shit. I thank you very much for liking the song enough to actually CARE what the name means.

Windows circuits Windows circuits

At first I was like 'This is nothing interesting.'. But when it got further in, I was thinking 'How can this be made using just Windows 7 sounds?! O__O'.

This is amazing.

Feel The Autumn Feel The Autumn

Thank you.

I've been trying to work on a game lately, but have been low on inspiration, and therefore nothing but procrastination was a result. This song has refreshed that inspiration at least a little, and for that, I thank you.